A Crucial Difference Between Success and Failure
in Your Work and Personal Life
"How to be Heard (The First Time)"
BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE is the #1 skill employers look for in the college graduates they hire. Get a head start on the skills you'll need after college and gain the advantage of using these valuable skills even while you are still in college.
This practical, hands-on Training helps you build skills that enable you to:
- Listen in ways that make the other person want to listen to you
- Ask the right questions to find out what you really need to know
- Clarify assumptions and misunderstandings
- Be more convincing when you speak up for yourself and express your opinions
- Know how to communicate with different kinds of people
- Deal with upsets and handle differences more comfortably when they come up
This training is taught by Learning for Living® Teachers:
Learn more about this crucial skill that you use every day of your life. This is one of many possible Trainings in Effective Communication. Each situation is different, so Learning for Living® customizes the Training for every client and all Training participants.
Students tell us:
“I liked the activities, the listening skills, and (discovering) the vibes you give off and don’t know it.”
"It was fun to hear about other people and the way their minds work."
"This really was a great example of how a group needs to communicate."
Home | Copyright ©2012 Learning for Living®. All Rights Reserved.
Site created by Insight Designs Web Solutions, LLC.
Photographs by Olac Photography.